The RBIDZ wishes to attract investors in order facilitate job creation and export for both light and heavy weight industries. Phase A is now ready and investors can be sure of well serviced land based on a 99 year lease with determined intervals. The RBIDZ is an exciting and viable option for investors who enjoy the advantage of a number of fiscal and financial incentives (FEN HYPERLINK).
- The reduction in Corporate Tax from 28 to 15%;
- World-class industrial land that support infrastructure for export-oriented production;
- Dedicated in-house Customs Controlled Area (CCA) that supports services to expedite forwarding and clearing;
- Duty-free on imports for production-related raw materials including machinery and assets used in production with the aim of exporting the finished products;
- Vat exemptions under specific conditions for supplies procured in South Africa.
- Specialist studies
- Serviced industrial land within the customs control area
- Business facilitation ( One Stop Shop)
- Technical Assistance Support and
- Critical Infrastructure Support
- Deep water port
- Proximity to the port
- Minerals & beneficiation
- Tax and duty-free rebates
- Reasonable land rentals and values
The investor process is handled professionally and timeously from enquiry to loan funding, through to final approval.